Inspired by the traditional farmhouse shaker style kitchen, Our Classic Kitchen boasts of in-frame doors mounted within a solid wood frame. Internal drawers and inserts are traditionally made out of solid wood and joined by a Dovetail joint all made in-house. End panels can be plain or tongue and grooved depending on your taste. Door and drawers are always soft close with any style of handle and can be painted in any colour of your choice.
Here are some key questions to think about before you visit:
- What is your kitchen type, Galley, L Shaped, U Shaped or breakfast bar?
- Do you have any drawings – Please email in advance or bring copies with you.
- What works and doesn’t work in the current space?
- What appliances will be kept and what appliances are required new?
- What sink style do you like?
- Finer details: Colour schemes, materials and finishes?
Thanks to social media there are lots of ideas floating around, so if you see something you like on social media save the image or even create a mood board in Pinterest or Houzz and send us the link prior to your appointment at the showroom.