Inspired by the modern style kitchen, our Contemporary Kitchen boasts of a lay on doors style when the door lay’s on top of the carcass. Drawers have the option of soft close and inserts and internal drawers are typically metal but you can have the wooden option. You can mix and match materials with matt and gloss finishes along with wood grain, we also have a painted option in any colour of your choice. In our contemporary range we offer a handless option if you prefer sleek and clean lines with all the latest opening mechanisms.
Here are some key questions to think about before you visit:
- What is your kitchen type, Galley, L Shaped, U Shaped or breakfast bar?
- Do you have any drawings – Please email in advance or bring copies with you.
- What works and doesn’t work in the current space?
- What appliances will be kept and what appliances are required new?
- What sink style do you like?
- Worktops – What material?
- Finer details: Colour schemes, materials and finishes?
Thanks to social media there are lots of ideas floating around, so if you see something you like on social media save the image or even create a mood board in Pinterest or Houzz and send us the link prior to your appointment at the showroom.